Registered Key Systems
Do you know who has keys to your property ?
How many people have keys to your property?
Residential Property Owners
- Did the previous owner track down and return all the keys when you moved in?
- Did the house builders give you all original keys to the property?
- Have you or your family ever misplaced a key?
- Have you ever had to leave keys for a workman whilst you were way from your property?
- Do you leave a key outside in a ‘safe’ place?
- Can your keys be copied ?
Commercial Property Owners
- Do you know exactly who has keys to your business premises ?
- Could you list all keys holders and know that no keys were ever copied without your consent ?
- Would you know if any of your key holders ever lost or mislaid a key to your property ?
Additional keys can only be supplied to the registered owner or authorised representative of the owner on receipt of a written signed request.
Unauthorised persons will not be able to get keys cut. So you can give a key to a builder, cleaner, gardener, tenant etc. knowing that they will be unable to get another key cut, giving you total peace of mind.
At M.D. LOCK & KEY we have our own registered key systems which is exclusive to us, meaning that keys are cut and issued by us and no other locksmith.